Nexcess is part of Liquid Web. And while Liquid Web focuses on mission-critical hosting for dedicated servers and VPS, Nexcess provides the same type of excellent hosting for managed WordPress and WooCommerce websites. Nexcess includes perhaps the best combination of premium features with their WordPress and WooCommerce hosting plans. And unlike some other managed WordPress hosts, Nexcess offers plans for all budgets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Nexcess
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Managed WooCommerce Hosting
- Ecommerce Store Builder
- Affordable Managed Hosting Plans
- Premium Image Compression
- Built-In Content Delivery Network
- Advanced Caching
- Automatic Plugin Updates
- No Traffic Limits or Overage Fees
- Website Staging
- Includes Email Hosting
- Plugin Performance Monitor
- Automatic Daily Backups
- Free SSL
- IThemes Security Pro
- Full Server Access
- Expert WordPress Support
- Free 14 Day Trial (No Credit Card)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Initial Site Propagation Could be Faster
- DNS Management Could be Simplified
Nexcess is Ideal for:
- Mission-Critical WordPress Applications
- Mission-Critical WooCommerce Stores
- WordPress Agencies
Website Speed and Performance
With their advanced caching, built-in CDN, and image compression, Nexcess is one of the best web hosts for website speed and performance. In our testing, Nexcess posted very impressive website speed and page loading numbers. My personal experience using Nexcess concurs with these findings.
Here are some sample speed test results using GTmetrix:
Why You Should Choose Nexcess:
- More affordable Managed WordPress Hosting than other hosts.
- Superior Website Speed and Performance
- Includes premium features such as automatic image compression, IThemes Security Pro, and CDN.
- No additional fees for traffic overages.
- Includes Email Hosting unlike some other managed WordPress hosts.
- Support team provides expert WordPress knowledge.
- Free 14 Day Trial does not require credit card.