Chris Lema on Blogging, WordPress, and WooCommerce
On this episode of the podcast, my very special guest is WordPress Evangelist and VP of Products at Liquid Web, Chris Lema. Through his highly successful blog, ChrisLema.com, Chris has become one of the most respected voices in the WordPress community. And now at Liquid Web, he’s put together a team of top professionals that earlier this year unveiled a new impressive managed WooCommerce hosting product.
If you’re a WordPress blogger or have a WooCommerce online store (or are thinking about creating one), you definitely want to listen to the interview. You’ll find out:
- Chris Lema’s Number 1 Tip for Blogging Success
- How Blogging has Changed (for the Better) Over the Years
- Why WordPress is at the Cusp of a Critical Point in Its Existence
- How You Can Speed Up Your WooCommerce Site by 50% or More
- How to Take the 15 Day Performance Challenge at Liquid Web
This podcast episode has been archived and is now available on YouTube.