WPX Hosting continues to grow in popularity as a managed WordPress host. While they might not be as well-known as some of their competition, WPX Hosting’s commitment to providing faster websites, an easier-to-use interface, and super responsive customer support have made them an excellent choice for WordPress hosting.
Advantages and Disadvantages of WPX Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Custom CDN
- Optimized SSD Servers
- Optimized Caching
- Automatic Data Backups
- Website Staging
- Free SSL
- Unlimited Email Account
- Unlimited Databases
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Easy-To-Use Admin Panel
- 30 Sec. Avg. Support Response Time via Live Chat
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Site Fixes
- Live Chat and Ticket Support Only
WPX Hosting is Ideal for:
- Critical WordPress Applications
- WordPress Developers and Consultants
Website Speed and Performance
In our testing and experience, WPX Hosting has definitely made good on their commitment to providing faster hosting for WordPress websites. WPX Hosting includes optimized servers and caching together with their own custom content delivery network.
WPX Hosting posted the best results in our comparison testing. Page loading and overall website speed is outstanding. If faster websites are your number one goal, then WPX Hosting should be your choice.
- Outstanding Website Speed
- Outstanding Page Loading Times
- Optimized Servers
- Advanced Caching
- Custom CDN
- Lower Number of Accounts per Server
Why You Should Choose WPX Hosting:
- Websites run faster with WPX Hosting’s optimized servers and custom CDN.
- WPX Hosting is easy to use with their intuitive admin panel.
- WPX Hosting live chat support response times are super responsive.
- WPX includes email accounts.
- WPX includes free site fixes and malware removal.
How Does WPX Hosting Compare with Other Web Hosts?
- WPX Hosting vs Bluehost
- WPX Hosting vs DreamHost
- WPX Hosting vs Nexcess
- WPX Hosting vs SiteGround
- WPX Hosting vs WP Engine