Kinsta is definitely one of the best premium level managed WordPress hosting providers. While they aren’t necessarily the right fit for beginning website owners, any serious site owner with a mission-critical WordPress website should consider using Kinsta.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kinsta
- Premium Managed WordPress Hosting
- 34 Data Centers Around the World
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloudflare Infrastructure
- Server Level Full Page Caching
- Auto Wildcard SSL Certificates
- Kinsta CDN
- Automatic Database Optimization
- 24/7/365 Expert WordPress Hosting Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- More Expensive than Other Hosts
- 14 Day Data Restore Retention (More available for additional fee)
Kinsta is Ideal for:
- Critical WordPress Websites
- WordPress Developers and Consultants
- WordPress Agencies
Website Speed and Performance
In our testing and experience, Kinsta provides very fast performing websites with excellent page loading performance. Kinsta’s combination of 34 different server location choices together with their CDN, Google Cloud Platform, and their optimized servers, produces the superior website speed that you would expect from a premium managed WordPress hosting provider.
- Excellent Website Speed
- Excellent Page Loading Times
- Large Selection of Data Center Locations
- Google Cloud Platform and Kinsta CDN
- Optimized Servers with Full Page Caching
Why You Should Choose Kinsta:
- Easy to Choose a Data Center Near You.
- Easy Setup and Fast Website Propagation Times.
- Websites run faster with advanced server-level caching and Google Cloud Platform.
- Websites protected by Cloudflare Integration Security.
- Auto Wildcard SSL is available.
- 24/7/365 Expert and Responsive WordPress Hosting Support