SiteGround continues to be an excellent choice for web hosting based on their continued performance and their innovation and continual upgrades to their hosting platform. SiteGround’s managed hosting features are particularly suited for WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal websites. The support staff goes through extensive training which really benefits customers who receive responsive, helpful, and courteous assistance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SiteGround
- Free Domain Name
- Free Daily Backup and Restore
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Solid State Drives
- Free CloudFlare CDN
- 99.9% Uptime
- Data Centers on 3 Continents
- Secure Account Isolation on Shared Servers
- Shared Hosting Utilizes Linux Containers
- Improved Server Restore Technology
- Proactive Server Monitoring
- Unique Anti Bot Artificial Intelligence System
- Fast Responsive Support
- Last 30 Backup Copies Available for Restore
- Staging for WordPress and Joomla
- Automatic WordPress Plugin Updates
- SuperCacher for Increased Speed*
- More Features
- Web Spaced Capped at 10GB – 30GB
- *Managed Hosting Features Require GrowBig or GoGeek Plans
- Higher Renewal Costs
SiteGround is Ideal for:
- WordPress Sites
- Joomla Sites
- Drupal Sites
- Managed Web Hosting
Why Should You Choose SiteGround?
- You can have WordPress installed for you.
- You can use SiteGround’s WP Starter to quickly create your WordPress website.
- Your websites are automatically backed up and you can restore them for free.
- You can utilize WordPress staging to test out changes before moving them to your live site.
- You can use free Cloudflare CDN to boost your page loading times.
- You get access to SiteGround’s responsive expert customer support team.
How Does SiteGround Compare to Other Web Hosts?
- SiteGround vs A2 Hosting
- SiteGround vs Arvixe
- SiteGround vs Bluehost
- SiteGround vs DreamHost
- SiteGround vs GoDaddy
- SiteGround vs GreenGeeks
- SiteGround vs HostGator
- SiteGround vs InMotion
- SiteGround vs iPage
- SiteGround vs Namecheap
- SiteGround vs WP Engine